Tuesday 23 February 2010

Creative mess..

I find when your told to do anything you want, it actually makes it more difficult to decide what to do.
So.. i do what i do best.

Make a mess.



Fruit bowl in the middle of the madness!

Laurel & Hardy & The Marx Bro's... slightly forced influence of my dad! :]


After pulling out a picture of me as a young.. newspaper clad kid?! It brings me back to my childhood. The fact i was so shy & reserved led me being well lets face it.. a total reject ha, well not quite.
I'm not sure how any child these days can grow up without reading, let alone not joining the most magical world of Roald Dahl. He led me away with his stories to explore my imagination, one of the biggest influences in my life, and the person who led me to dream of being an author when i was a wee kid.
How times have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment